Do you have contents insurance?

Many tenants don’t realise the need for (and importance of) contents insurance until it’s too late. Peace of mind may be easier and more affordable than you think.

SHAL’s insurance does not cover your furniture, belongings and other personal items within your home against fire, burst pipes and other household risks. The My Home Insurance Scheme can offer tenants and residents the chance to insure the contents of their homes.