There are two options for moving home.

You can either register on homefindersomerset and start bidding for properties that are available with either SHAL or other landlords in the area.

If you’re an existing SHAL tenant and offered another property you will need to give notice on your existing property.  Please contact us if you have any questions about this process.

Alternatively you may be eligible for a mutual exchange.  You will need to find someone to exchange tenancies with.  You can find someone through friends and family or even social media.  Once you have found someone you wish to exchange with you will need to contact us for an application form so the application can be considered by our Housing Manager.  Alternatively you can download the form from this page.

You can download the mutual exchange application form here

Image courtesy of Danilo Rizzuti at