Claiming UC? Remember to tell the DWP your rent is changing

The total amount you pay each week (rent and service charge, if applicable) will change on 3 April.

If you claim Universal Credit you will need to notify the DWP yourself via your online account.

Don’t forget we have a computer you can use free of charge in our reception area at King Square.

Your Universal Credit may be stopped or reduced if you don’t report this change straight away.