What are we?
We are a provider of affordable homes to rent
- a not-for-profit company
- community based
Who are we?
- Somerset based
- a voluntary Board with a professional staff
ordinary people from the community, including
What do we do?
- provide homes, not just a place to sleep for six
- provide services to our tenants, that our tenants want
keep our properties in good repair
- provide advice on benefits to help our tenants
maximise their income
- buy and build new homes
- manage not only our own property, but also property
on behalf of others
- have 92% tenant satisfaction with our service
Who we employ
- qualified staff – who cover housing, accountancy and
- arrangements with contractors and suppliers across
- trainee and apprentice policies
Who checks our work?
- held to account by our tenants
scrutinised by local authorities
- supervised by a Government body who regulate us
audited by nationally recognised accountants – Smith &
- quality assured; our operation meets British Standard
BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and we are monitored by BSI